Not All Concealed Carry Classes Are Created Equal
Contact us for Training Gift Certificates - Great for Family and Friends
See our article published in the July Issue of Concealed Carry Magazine at the bottom of this page.
When selecting a concealed carry class, there are certain questions you should ask yourself, including:
If you’re looking for a concealed carry class that goes far above and beyond the state requirements, you are in the right place. Simply stated, we are the offer the most comprehensive concealed carry class available in Montana. "If you think hiring a professional to do a job is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur" - Red Adair. "If you think training is expensive - try ignorance". - Tom Givens
What former students have to say....
"... the Harvard of concealed carry classes."
"Will's concealed carry class is simply fantastic! It's very thorough and in-depth. Honestly, I feel like I've attended the Harvard of concealed carry classes. In the event that I'm ever in a dangerous situation I feel confident that I know what to do before, during, and afterwards." - Alex W., Owner of Paws to Think
"Educational and entertaining."
"The concealed carry class I took was at FVCC and took place over 3 days. I was concerned that it was going to be really boring. I mean, 3 days for a concealed carry class? I couldn't have been more wrong. The concealed carry class was thoroughly educational and entertaining. Time really flew by with Will teaching!" - Shawn J., President of WebSprockets
"Will's concealed carry class is excellent, informative and well presented. Will is an excellent instructor and his classroom instruction and range instruction is unparalleled. I highly recommend him." - Gerri I., Retired U.S. Custom Service Canine Enforcement Officer
Premium Intermediate Concealed Carry Classes
Above and Beyond State Requirements
All of our intermediate concealed carry courses include ample classroom time and a one-hour private range session. This training is ideal for both those with absolutely no firearms experience and the genuinely savvy. During the class, you will learn how to:
Tip: Spouses are encouraged to attend a concealed carry class even if they do not intend to carry a firearm. The training will allow them to better assist you during and after a deadly force encounter.
The Cost of Premium & Enhanced Concealed Carry Class
Our concealed carry classes costs $160.00.
Yes, that is more than other concealed carry classes in Kalispell and the surrounding Flathead Valley. However, you are getting premium & enhanced instruction as well as an opportunity for a private shooting lesson (paid separately) with a highly qualified instructor. You will not find another instructor in the Valley, or Montana, with these skill sets.
Isn't your moral, social, physical, financial, and legal safety worth $160? How about the lives of your loved ones?
We know that our concealed carry training is well worth the price, and that's why we offer a money-back guarantee. If, after the classroom portion of the concealed carry course, you aren’t happy with the training you've received, we’ll refund you in full. We have never had a student take us up on this offer.
A private one-hour of range time can be purchased as an attendee in the class for mere cost of $80.
At the bottom of this page read the magazine article as to "why" our class should be seriously considered.
Utah Concealed Firearms Permit
This option is temporarily unavailable. We also offer the training required by Utah to obtain a Utah Concealed Firearms Permit. This permit allows you to carry in some states NOT covered by the Montana Concealed Weapons Permit, most notably Washington.
Obtaining your Utah Concealed Firearms Permit will cost an additional $25.
You do not need to make that decision up front when registering for the class. During the concealed carry course, the instructor will help you weigh the pros and cons of this additional cost and decide whether a Utah Concealed Firearms Permit is right for you.
You Need Concealed Carry Training
Meet Your Instructor
All of our Flathead Valley and Kalispell concealed carry classes are taught by Will Parker, an instructor certified by the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA). Will is certified to teach all curriculum from the USCCA and travels the country teaching.
When it comes to firearms training, Will has extensive experience working with men and women of all skill levels. Even if you have never picked up a gun, Will can help you attain the knowledge you need to protect yourself and your loved ones. He is recommended by some of the top trainers in the country such as Rob Pincus, Michael Seeklander, and Andrew Branca. Will was invited in 2021 to be an Assistant Instructor with Michael Seeklander teaching Federal Firearms Instructors, which he gladly accepted.
Will is a formal school house trained and certified instructor and has a degree in instructional technology. Formal teaching credentials combined with a vast amount of firearms experience and knowledge allow Will's courses to far exceed other concealed carry classes in the Kalispell area.
Will is published in the July 2019 Issue of Concealed Carry Magazine (see the article at the bottom of this page).
Concealed Carry Kalispell is Veteran owned and operated by Will Parker.
Our goal is to teach the members of our community prevention as well as the skills to survive a deadly force encounter. With four decades of experience with firearms, training and honing skills, Will remains a dedicated student himself by regularly attending training from some of the top instructors in the U.S. and across the globe. His knowledge, skills, and abilities are second to none in the Flathead when it comes to the total package of self-defense with a firearm.
Will served in the U.S Navy and Marine Corps for over 25 years specializing in Operations (1986-2011). During his career he was a Special Weapons Sentry, member of the Security Teams and Team Leader, Marine Corps Weapons and Tactics Instructor, Strike/Fighter Tactical Instructor, and Weapons Systems Instructor. He first became an instructor in 1994 and has pursued additional teaching credentials and continuing education ever since.
We are committed to offering our students and customers the best available instruction and customer service in Montana. We have the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities to teach you in prevention (soft skills), defense (hard skills), self-defense law (legal), and help developing your skills in these areas to save your life – physically, morally, socially, legally, and financially. We offer a wide variety of training in the area of self-defense.
Will is a Deadly Force Instructor, Force Science Analyst, USCCA Senior Training Counselor and Instructor, I.C.E. Defensive Firearms Coach, NRA Basic Pistol Instructor and Range Safety Officer, and Law of Self-Defense Instructor Program Graduate. He spends hundreds of hours per year training with some of the top instructors in the country, as a student or alongside them co-teaching.
Dedication to our community with the highest quality training available is what we are dedicated to doing. We travel to attend advanced level courses (end user and instructor development) to bring these skills sets back to you. Once or twice annually we bring in outside instructors to teach at our facility (see Hosted Training).
Contact Will today for more information about upcoming classes, additional services, or how to meet your goals. Ask yourself these three questions:
Will has dedicated himself to teaching others violence prevention and to prepare for violence, should it be unavoidable. He dedicates hundreds of continuing education hours per year and strives to be a better educator each day.
- 25-Year Navy & Marine Corps Veteran
- 40+ Years of firearms experience
- 29 Years as an Instructor
- 17 Years as a Competitive Shooter
- Formal School House Trained & Certified Instructor
- AA Degree in Instructor Technology
- Criminal Law School Student
- Expert Witness
- Certified REEA Distinguished Real Estate Instructor
- Certified REEA Gold Standard Instructor
- Certified I.C.E. Defensive Firearms Coach
- Certified USCCA Senior Training Counselor
- Certified USCCA Training Counselor
- Certified USCCA Instructor
- Certified Sabre Red Pepper Spray (OC) Instructor
- Certified Montana State Firearms Instructor
- Graduate Force Science Institute Analyst
- Graduate MAG Deadly Force Instructor
- Rangemaster Master Instructor Development
- Rangemaster Advanced Instructor Development
- Top Graduate Rangemaster Instructor Development/Certification
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Firearms Instructor Development Course
- Graduate MAG-40 Armed Citizens Rules of Engagement
- Graduate of The Bigger Circle (Rob Leatham/Mike Seeklander)
- Graduate of Law of Self-Defense Instructor Program
- Graduate USMC Weapons & Tactics Instructor
- Graduate USN Strike Fighter Tactical Instructor
- Graduate Establishing A Dominance Paradigm
- Graduate Predator Security and Defense Private Security Specialist/Bodyguard Executive Protection Certification
- Graduate Predator Security and Defense Long-Range Marksman
- Distinguished Graduate Front Sight Four-Day Defensive Handgun
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Defensive Handgun
- Graduate Shooting Performance Defensive Rifle
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Competition Handgun Level 1
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Competition Handgun Level 2
- Graduate I.C.E. Counter Ambush Training Course
- Graduate I.C.E. Advanced Pistol Handling
- Graduate I.C.E. Unorthodox Shooting Positions
- Graduate I.C.E. Fundamentals of Combat Focus Shooting
- Attendee Rangemaster 2018 Northwest Tactical Conference
- Graduate Active Shooter Interdiction
- Graduate Law of Self-Defense Level 1 Seminar
- Graduate Law of Self-Defense Level 2 Seminar
- Graduate Law of Self-Defense Defense of Property
- Graduate Aprill Risk Consulting UNTHINKABLE: Concepts and Techniques for the Gravest Extreme
- Graduate LCG Tactical Handgun Tactical Skills & Movement Course
- Graduate LCG Tactical Low Light
- Graduate SAC Tactical Essential Carbine Course
- Certified Sabre Red OC (Pepper Spray) Instructor
- Certified NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
- Certified Utah State Firearms Instructor
- Certified Montana FWP Hunters Education Instructor
- Certified GLOCK Instructor
- Certified GLOCK Advanced Armorer
- Certified S&W Armorer
- Certified NRA & USMC Range Safety Officer
- Certified USPSA Chief Range Officer with Multi-Gun Endorsement
- USPSA, IDPA & Defensive Pistol Competitive Shooter
- Life Long Student
Will ensures that you get the most accurate and complete education possible by regularly attending firearms training on a variety of topics from defensive shooting to legal issues such Andrew Branca’s annual seminar, The Law of Self-Defense.
Will has trained under:
Upcoming USCCA Premium & Enhanced Concealed Carry Classes
September 16, 2023
October 21, 2023
November 18, 2023
December TBA, 2023
Have a question? Looking for additional concealed carry class dates? Call us at 406-407-6662 or drop us a line. It is best to email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, as sometime though this website, the email doesn't always make it through.
Payment in full is due at the time of registration.
No refunds are available. However, if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered, contact us at least 72 hours in advance and we will allow you to re-regsiter for a different class. If you do not contact us in advance we will not be able to re-schedule you.
For the classroom:
For the range (this is a separate fee of $80 for a private hour not included):
If you lack any of the above gear, don't let this dissuade you from taking the class! Contact us to assist you with making any specific gear arrangements.
*Available for at additional cost. Please check with your instructor.
Photos & Videos
Take a look and enjoy!