Not All Concealed Carry Classes Are Created Equal
Contact us for Training Gift Certificates - Great for Family and Friends
See our article published in the July Issue of Concealed Carry Magazine at the bottom of this page.
When selecting a concealed carry class, there are certain questions you should ask yourself, including:
- Is the Instructor: Certified, Licensed, and Insured?
- Is any range time included or available for a nominal fee?
- If so, is that range time one-on-one with a qualified instructor?
- How long is the concealed carry course?
- What information will I learn pertinent to concealed carry?
- What are the qualifications of the instructor?
- Is the instructor local to or very familiar with Montana?
- What do I want to get out of this course?
- What continuing education has my perspective instructor attended?
If you’re looking for a concealed carry class that goes far above and beyond the state requirements, you are in the right place. Simply stated, we are the offer the most comprehensive concealed carry class available in Montana. "If you think hiring a professional to do a job is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur" - Red Adair. "If you think training is expensive - try ignorance". - Tom Givens
What former students have to say....
"... the Harvard of concealed carry classes."
"Will's concealed carry class is simply fantastic! It's very thorough and in-depth. Honestly, I feel like I've attended the Harvard of concealed carry classes. In the event that I'm ever in a dangerous situation I feel confident that I know what to do before, during, and afterwards." - Alex W., Owner of Paws to Think
"Educational and entertaining."
"The concealed carry class I took was at FVCC and took place over 3 days. I was concerned that it was going to be really boring. I mean, 3 days for a concealed carry class? I couldn't have been more wrong. The concealed carry class was thoroughly educational and entertaining. Time really flew by with Will teaching!" - Shawn J., President of WebSprockets
"Will's concealed carry class is excellent, informative and well presented. Will is an excellent instructor and his classroom instruction and range instruction is unparalleled. I highly recommend him." - Gerri I., Retired U.S. Custom Service Canine Enforcement Officer
Premium Concealed Carry Classes
Above and Beyond State Requirements
All of our intermediate concealed carry courses include ample classroom time and a one-hour private range session. This training is ideal for both those with absolutely no firearms experience and the genuinely savvy. During the class, you will learn how to:
The topics covered do not end there! This is much more than you will get from other “just the requirements” concealed carry classes.You may have served in the military, be an experienced hunter, or even carry a firearm as part of your job; however, you can still benefit from our premium concealed carry classes. We frequently meet people who think they are already great with guns and only need a bare minimum class; however, there is a big difference between carrying a firearm as part of your job or using one for hunting and defending the lives of those you love. We understand and teach Self-Defense Law.
- Not be a victim.
- Avoid a confrontation in the first place.
- Develop a personal protection plan.
- Select a firearm.
- Select the proper gear to go with your firearm and not waste your money.
- Shoot defensively.
- Stay within the confines of the law by answering the question "when is it legal to use deadly force?"
- Reduce your risk of being arrested.
- Reduce your risk of being prosecuted.
- Assist your attorney in your defense.
- Deal with the aftermath of a deadly force encounter.
Tip: Spouses are encouraged to attend a concealed carry class even if they do not intend to carry a firearm. The training will allow them to better assist you during and after a deadly force encounter.
The Cost of Premium & Enhanced Concealed Carry Class
Our concealed carry classes costs $200.00.
Yes, that is more than other concealed carry classes in Kalispell and the surrounding Flathead Valley. However, you are getting premium & enhanced instruction as well as an opportunity for a private shooting lesson (paid separately) with a highly qualified instructor. You will not find another instructor in the Valley, or Montana, with these skill sets.
Isn't your moral, social, physical, financial, and legal safety worth $200? How about the lives of your loved ones?
We know that our concealed carry training is well worth the price, and that's why we offer a money-back guarantee. If, after the classroom portion of the concealed carry course, you aren’t happy with the training you've received, we’ll refund you in full. We have never had a student take us up on this offer.
A private one-hour of range time can be purchased as an attendee in the class for mere cost of $80.
At the bottom of this page read the magazine article as to "why" our class should be seriously considered.
Utah Concealed Firearms Permit
This option is temporarily unavailable. We also offer the training required by Utah to obtain a Utah Concealed Firearms Permit. This permit allows you to carry in some states NOT covered by the Montana Concealed Weapons Permit, most notably Washington.
Obtaining your Utah Concealed Firearms Permit will cost an additional $25.
You do not need to make that decision up front when registering for the class. During the concealed carry course, the instructor will help you weigh the pros and cons of this additional cost and decide whether a Utah Concealed Firearms Permit is right for you.
You Need Concealed Carry Training
Meet Your Instructor
All of our Flathead Valley and Kalispell concealed carry classes are taught by Will Parker, an instructor certified by the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA). Will is certified to teach all curriculum from the USCCA and travels the country teaching.
When it comes to firearms training, Will has extensive experience working with men and women of all skill levels. Even if you have never picked up a gun, Will can help you attain the knowledge you need to protect yourself and your loved ones. He is recommended by some of the top trainers in the country such as Rob Pincus, Michael Seeklander, and Andrew Branca. Will was invited in 2021 to be an Assistant Instructor with Michael Seeklander teaching Federal Firearms Instructors, which he gladly accepted.
Will is a formal school house trained and certified instructor and has a degree in instructional technology. Formal teaching credentials combined with a vast amount of firearms experience and knowledge allow Will's courses to far exceed other concealed carry classes in the Kalispell area.
Will is published in the July 2019 Issue of Concealed Carry Magazine (see the article at the bottom of this page).
Concealed Carry Kalispell is Veteran owned and operated by Will Parker.
Our goal is to teach the members of our community prevention as well as the skills to survive a deadly force encounter. With four decades of experience with firearms, training and honing skills, Will remains a dedicated student himself by regularly attending training from some of the top instructors in the U.S. and across the globe. His knowledge, skills, and abilities are second to none in the Flathead when it comes to the total package of self-defense with a firearm.
Will served in the U.S Navy and Marine Corps for over 25 years specializing in Operations (1986-2011). During his career he was a Special Weapons Sentry, member of the Security Teams and Team Leader, Marine Corps Weapons and Tactics Instructor, Strike/Fighter Tactical Instructor, and Weapons Systems Instructor. He first became an instructor in 1994 and has pursued additional teaching credentials and continuing education ever since.
We are committed to offering our students and customers the best available instruction and customer service in Montana. We have the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities to teach you in prevention (soft skills), defense (hard skills), self-defense law (legal), and help developing your skills in these areas to save your life – physically, morally, socially, legally, and financially. We offer a wide variety of training in the area of self-defense.
Will is a Deadly Force Instructor, Force Science Analyst, USCCA Senior Training Counselor and Instructor, I.C.E. Defensive Firearms Coach, NRA Basic Pistol Instructor and Range Safety Officer, and Law of Self-Defense Instructor Program Graduate. He spends hundreds of hours per year training with some of the top instructors in the country, as a student or alongside them co-teaching.
Dedication to our community with the highest quality training available is what we are dedicated to doing. We travel to attend advanced level courses (end user and instructor development) to bring these skills sets back to you. Once or twice annually we bring in outside instructors to teach at our facility (see Hosted Training).
Contact Will today for more information about upcoming classes, additional services, or how to meet your goals. Ask yourself these three questions:
- What am I currently capable of doing?
- What should I be better at doing?
- How do accomplish getting better?
Will has dedicated himself to teaching others violence prevention and to prepare for violence, should it be unavoidable. He dedicates hundreds of continuing education hours per year and strives to be a better educator each day.
- 25-Year Navy & Marine Corps Veteran
- 40+ Years of firearms experience
- 29 Years as an Instructor
- 17 Years as a Competitive Shooter
- Formal School House Trained & Certified Instructor
- AA Degree in Instructor Technology
- Criminal Law School Student
- Expert Witness
- Certified REEA Distinguished Real Estate Instructor
- Certified REEA Gold Standard Instructor
- Certified I.C.E. Defensive Firearms Coach
- Certified USCCA Senior Training Counselor
- Certified USCCA Training Counselor
- Certified USCCA Instructor
- Certified Sabre Red Pepper Spray (OC) Instructor
- Certified Montana State Firearms Instructor
- Graduate Force Science Institute Analyst
- Graduate MAG Deadly Force Instructor
- Rangemaster Master Instructor Development
- Rangemaster Advanced Instructor Development
- Top Graduate Rangemaster Instructor Development/Certification
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Firearms Instructor Development Course
- Graduate MAG-40 Armed Citizens Rules of Engagement
- Graduate of The Bigger Circle (Rob Leatham/Mike Seeklander)
- Graduate of Law of Self-Defense Instructor Program
- Graduate USMC Weapons & Tactics Instructor
- Graduate USN Strike Fighter Tactical Instructor
- Graduate Establishing A Dominance Paradigm
- Graduate Predator Security and Defense Private Security Specialist/Bodyguard Executive Protection Certification
- Graduate Predator Security and Defense Long-Range Marksman
- Distinguished Graduate Front Sight Four-Day Defensive Handgun
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Defensive Handgun
- Graduate Shooting Performance Defensive Rifle
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Competition Handgun Level 1
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Competition Handgun Level 2
- Graduate I.C.E. Counter Ambush Training Course
- Graduate I.C.E. Advanced Pistol Handling
- Graduate I.C.E. Unorthodox Shooting Positions
- Graduate I.C.E. Fundamentals of Combat Focus Shooting
- Attendee Rangemaster 2018 Northwest Tactical Conference
- Graduate Active Shooter Interdiction
- Graduate Law of Self-Defense Level 1 Seminar
- Graduate Law of Self-Defense Level 2 Seminar
- Graduate Law of Self-Defense Defense of Property
- Graduate Aprill Risk Consulting UNTHINKABLE: Concepts and Techniques for the Gravest Extreme
- Graduate LCG Tactical Handgun Tactical Skills & Movement Course
- Graduate LCG Tactical Low Light
- Graduate SAC Tactical Essential Carbine Course
- Certified Sabre Red OC (Pepper Spray) Instructor
- Certified NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
- Certified Utah State Firearms Instructor
- Certified Montana FWP Hunters Education Instructor
- Certified GLOCK Instructor
- Certified GLOCK Advanced Armorer
- Certified S&W Armorer
- Certified NRA & USMC Range Safety Officer
- Certified USPSA Chief Range Officer with Multi-Gun Endorsement
- USPSA, IDPA & Defensive Pistol Competitive Shooter
- Life Long Student
Will ensures that you get the most accurate and complete education possible by regularly attending firearms training on a variety of topics from defensive shooting to legal issues such Andrew Branca’s annual seminar, The Law of Self-Defense.
Will has trained under:
- Rob Leatham
- Massad Ayoob
- Tom & Lynn Givens
- Dr. William Lewinski
- Dennis Tueller
- Rob Pincus
- Michael Seeklander
- Andrew Branca
- Craig Douglas
- Dr. William Aprill
- Marty Hayes
- Lee Weams
- John Hearne
- John Holschen
- John Murphy
- Michael Martin
- Beth Alcazar
- Rich Brown
- Gail Pepin
- Sam Conway
- Predator Security and Defense
- Theresa Barnabei
- Bruce Moyer
- Bruce Cartwright
Upcoming USCCA Montana ENHANCED Permit Concealed Carry Classes
March 16, 2024
April 20, 2024
May 18, 2024
Have a question? Looking for additional concealed carry class dates? Call us at 406-407-6662 or drop us a line. It is best to email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, as sometime though this website, the email doesn't always make it through.
Payment in full is due at the time of registration.
No refunds are available. However, if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered, contact us at least 72 hours in advance and we will allow you to re-regsiter for a different class. If you do not contact us in advance we will not be able to re-schedule you.
For the classroom:
- Government issued identification
- Note taking materials (laptop is okay)
- Water or other beverages
- A sweater, jacket, etc.
For the range:
- Ammunition 400 rounds)
- Magazine (at least 1, more is better)
- Holster & Mag Pouch
- Eye protection* (ANZI rated)
- Hearing protection* (please bring electronic hearing protection)
- Appropriate dress
If you lack any of the above gear, don't let this dissuade you from taking the class! Contact us to assist you with making any specific gear arrangements.
*Available for at additional cost. Please check with your instructor.